Dallas TX and Denver CO
Turnkey Construction is looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor. This candidate will oversee the construction activities that take place on the worksite and will supervise the subcontractors in the field for assigned projects. Construction Supervisor is responsible for knowing what work must be done and applying resources to accomplish that work. The Construction Supervisor will plan, implement and oversee construction efforts at specific work sites.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Facilitate sales opportunities by providing the economic structure needed to meet the company’s hurdle rates and/or key performance indicators.
- Monitor area locator.
- Responsible for completing weekly production reports.
- Coordinate projects in the field to ensure they are on time and within budget.
- Field inspect contractors during build and post build projects.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ year of construction experience.
- Ability to effectively lead a crew to the completion of and in conformance with schedule, customer requirements, and budget guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Some travel may be required.
- Employee will be expected to provide vehicle for daily commutes to job sites, mileage will be reimbursable.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Turnkey Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an environment where each individual has equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential, and human differences are valued. We strive to provide an environment that is open and creative and inspires best efforts and results, and where cooperation and teamwork thrive along with each individuals, personal growth and contribution.