Construction Project Manager
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and Denver CO
Dallas – Ft. Worth based General Contractor (27 years in business) specializing in commercial construction – shopping centers, convenience stores, car washes, restaurants, tenant finish-outs, metal buildings and other retail projects. We work throughout the central part of the United States. This position is located in our Dallas and Denver office.
Job Summary: Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project coordination. This includes determining project scope, resourcing materials and subcontractors, scheduling, customer interface, coordination with job-site superintendents, and budget responsibility.
- 2+ years of construction project management experience
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Equivalent Experience
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-pace environment in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both oral, written, and via emails
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of subcontractor companies in various areas and ability to locate/develop new subcontractors
- Able to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Proficient in Excel, Word, MS Project, Outlook
- Experience with Timberline is a plus
- Must provide at least 3 job related references
Company Benefits: Health, Dental, Disability and PTO. A great work environment.
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ year of construction experience.
- Ability to effectively lead a crew to the completion of and in conformance with schedule, customer requirements, and budget guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Some travel may be required.
- Employee will be expected to provide vehicle for daily commutes to job sites, mileage will be reimbursable.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Turnkey Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an environment where each individual has equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential, and human differences are valued. We strive to provide an environment that is open and creative and inspires best efforts and results, and where cooperation and teamwork thrive along with each individuals, personal growth and contribution.