Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and Houston, TX
Job Summary: Jr. Project Manager will assist the Project Manager in responsibilities for all aspects of project coordination. This includes determining project scope, resourcing materials and subcontractors, scheduling, customer interface, coordination with job-site superintendents, and budget responsibility.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Equivalent Experience
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-pace environment in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both oral, written, and via emails
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of subcontractor companies in various areas and ability to locate/develop new subcontractors
- Able to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Proficient in Excel, Word, MS Project, Outlook
- Experience with Timberline is a plus
Company Benefits: Health, Dental, Disability and PTO. A great work environment.
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Turnkey Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an environment where each individual has equal opportunity to achieve his or her full potential, and human differences are valued. We strive to provide an environment that is open and creative and inspires best efforts and results, and where cooperation and teamwork thrive along with each individuals, personal growth and contribution.